Electorate Office (Principal Office)-334A Marrickville Road, Marrickville, NSW, 2204
Postal address-PO Box 5100, Marrickville, NSW, 2204
Telephone: (02) 9564 3588
Fax: (02) 9564 1734
Parliament Office- PO Box 6022, House of Representatives, Parliament House, Canberra ACT 2600
Telephone: (02) 6277 7700
Fax: (02) 6273 4100
Political Party: Australian Labor Party
Parliamentary Constituency: Grayndler
Political Information about Hon’ble Prime Minister Anthony Albanese
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Grayndler, New South Wales, 1996. Re-elected 1998, 2001, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 2022.
- Minister for Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government from 3.12.2007 to 14.9.2010.
- Cabinet Minister from 3.12.2007 to 18.9.2013.
- Minister for Infrastructure and Transport from 14.9.2010 to 18.9.2013.
- Minister for Regional Development and Local Government from 25.3.2013 to 1.7.2013.
- Deputy Prime Minister from 27.6.2013 to 18.9.2013.
- Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy from 1.7.2013 to 18.9.2013.
- Prime Minister from 23.5.2022.
- Cabinet Minister from 23.5.2022.
- House of Representatives Select: Address in Reply served from 26.7.2022 to 26.7.2022
- House of Representatives Standing: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs served from 29.5.1996 to 31.8.1998; Communications, Transport and Microeconomic Reform served from 29.5.1996 to 17.11.1997; Financial Institutions and Public Administration served from 29.5.1996 to 31.8.1998; Economics, Finance and Public Administration served from 8.12.1998 to 31.8.2004; Ageing served from 20.3.2002 to 27.8.2002; Education and Training served from 27.8.2002 to 31.8.2004
- Joint Statutory: Public Accounts and Audit served from 12.2.2015 to 9.5.2016
Anthony Albanese Personal Information
Anthony Albanese tied the knot with Carmel Tebbutt, who later became the Deputy Premier of New South Wales, in 2000. Their paths crossed in Young Labor during the late 1980s, and they have one son together. Their marriage came to an end in January 2019. In June 2020, it was revealed that Albanese was in a relationship with Jodie Haydon. Albanese explained that they met at a dinner event in Melbourne a year after his separation from Tebbutt. Albanese is the first divorced person to be appointed prime minister.