Prime Minister Narendra Modi has started many of the welfare schemes including: Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao, Swachchh Bharat Mission, PM Mudra Yojna, Atal Pension Yojna, Smart city scheme, and Make in India etc.
The central government is also the welfare government that is why it’s social welfare schemes are published to hike up the welfare of the general public and society. The central Government has three categorized schemes, The schemes are as follow: “Core of Core Schemes”, “Core Schemes”, Major Central Sector Schemes.
List of Important Government Schemes Launched in India in 2020
Jan Dhan Yojana: The scheme was launched on 28-08-2014
- Objective: To connect all the people of the country by openings of bank accounts in bank and providing banking facilities for all rural and urban people who dont have their bank personal account.
Make in India: The Scheme was launched on 28-09-2014
- Objective: To promote self- manufacturing and manufacturer sector in our country.
Swachh Bharat Mission: The scheme was launched on 02-10-2014
- Objective: Make India Clean and Green.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao: The Scheme was launched 22-01-2015
- Objective: This scheme motivates the girls to be self- reliant socially and financially both through the median of education.
PM Mudra Yojana: The scheme was launched on 08-04-2015
- Objective: Providing loan to small entrepreneur upto 50 thousand to 10 lakh
Ujala Yojana: The scheme was launched on 01-05-2015.
- Objective: save electricity by distributing LED bulbs at low price.
Digital India Mission: The scheme was launched on 02-07-2015
- Objective: Making all government services available on the mobile phones and other devices to the public.
UDAY: The scheme was launched on 20-11-2015.
- Objective: Financial turnaround of Power Distribution Companies of Public Sector.
Start-up India: The scheme was launched on 16-01-2016.
- Objective: To promote new entrepreneurships.
Namami Gange Yojana: The scheme was launched on 07-07-2016
- Objective: To keep River Ganges clean.